Hotels in Maenam, for the most part, present the picture postcard ideal of a dream tropical holiday. In fact, a great deal of Maenam hotels and resorts are set right on the five-kilometre-long Maenam Beach. Fringed with coconut trees, facing Koh Phangan to the north, and not as developed as Samui east coast resort towns, Maenam is a pretty quiet area to spend a holiday in.
With hotels and resorts ranging from one- to five-star, and a pretty nice dining and shopping scene, Maenam is the perfect destination for families and people looking for a place to get away from it all. People looking for action at night will find it in the conveniently close towns of Bophut and Chaweng, both of which offer a lively nightlife scene.
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure