Hotels in Lamai are mostly in keeping with the image of this charming resort town and beach: family-friendly, unpretentious and laidback. The Lamai accommodation scene features its share of opulent resorts yet aims more towards mid-range residences and venues which fit perfectly in the popular feeling that this cool holiday destination in Samui has.
Lamai is another lively night spot, where bright lights, bars and entertainment await you. During the day, enjoy the sound of waves crashing on the shore and charming views of long-tail boats coming and going along the second-longest beach on Koh Samui. Feast on local and international delicacies served at one of the many beach restaurants and, at dusk, wander around the popular Lamai Night Plaza. Lamai Hotels are plentiful enough to find the perfect venue that will suit your taste for a memorable vacation on Koh Samui.
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure