Hotels near Hin Ta Hin Yai put you within a short distance of one of Koh Samui’s cheekiest attractions. It would be quite easy to believe that the striking rock formations were hand-carved, but despite resembling male and female genitalia with a surprising level of detail, they are both entirely natural formations. Right at the southern end of Lamai Beach, they are especially popular with photographers… and selfie-takers.
Hin Ta Hin Yai hotels are not just convenient for these remarkable rocks. In the immediate area around them are such popular places as Pagoda Khao Chedi, Coco Splash Adventure & Water Park and Lamai Beach. The area also has plenty of great restaurants and a busy nightlife, making it one of the favourite destinations on Samui. Most importantly, it has some of the island’s finest hotels and resorts, as you will see in the list below.
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
All Hotels near Hin Ta Hin Yai