Hotels near Fisherman Village put you conveniently close to one of Koh Samui’s most popular attractions. While the charming little town now has relatively little to do with the local fishing industry these days, it is still home to some fantastic shops and restaurants, as well as the really remarkable weekly Walking Street market. This brings the town to life every Friday evening, with a huge range of stalls selling tasty street food and great souvenirs, among other things.
This part of Koh Samui has a very bohemian feel to it, which many of this selection of Fisherman Village hotels will reflect. These accommodation options will put you right in the heart of the most popular part of Bophut, close by the lovely sandy beach, near to The Wharf Samui mall and the diverse selection of boutique stores, bars and eateries which makes up this very popular part of the island.
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure
All Hotels near Fisherman Village