Hotels in Chaweng certainly can suit all tastes and budgets. The prime holiday destination in Koh Samui hosts the largest accommodation choice on the island. Whether it is beachfront resorts, cosy boutique hotels, neat and clean guesthouses, or opulent private villas, the Chaweng hotels scene well deserves its popular status.
When you want to get down to the heart of the action, Chaweng is the place to be for water-skiing, boating, scuba diving, and even people-watching. Enjoy the ease of shopping from beachside vendors or from the largest shopping mall in Samui and indulge yourself at the many local and international restaurants. If you can’t find something in Chaweng, then you won’t find it in Samui.
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure