Hotels in Big Buddha offer their customers the best Koh Samui has to offer regarding leisure, entertainment, dining, shopping, and nightlife venues. Located a short distance from Bophut, Chaweng, and Koh Samui International Airport, this relatively tranquil area named after the tall Buddha statue overlooking the sea at Wat Phra Yai, has all the assets needed to spend a relaxing holiday in Koh Samui.
Big Buddha hotels are in line with the natural eclecticism of Koh Samui’s accommodation scene: from cheap to affordable to mid-range to luxurious, and whether it is on the beachfront or in the hinterland, anyone can find the perfect residence for an unforgettable holiday in Koh Samui’s Big Buddha area.
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure