Hotels in Bang Po are ideal for those in search of peace of mind: the four-kilometre-long strip of white sand bordered with palm trees and tropical vegetation on one side, and with the warm waters of the Gulf of Thailand on the other. It is the perfect place for a Robinson Crusoe-like holiday, in the decent comfort of one of the opulent resorts settled here, of course.
The Bang Po hotels scene hosts a good choice of holiday residence styles: from cheap bungalows offering a ‘back-to-nature’ experience to five-star luxurious properties, visitors can surely find an accommodation choice according to their taste and budget here. As Samui is not that big of an island, it is pretty easy for Bang Po residents to reach the hustle-and-bustle of Chaweng for a lively evening before getting back to the tranquility of Bang Po for the night.
- Jungle Adventure
- Half-Day Eco Tour
- Guided Photography Tour with Golden Pagoda & Big Buddha
- Beer, Wine & Rum Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Around the Island Tour with Lunch & Spa Treatment
- Relaxing Spa Treatment at the Natural Wing Spa
- Chanita Thai Cooking Class
- Around the Island Tour
- Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo Tour
- 4-Wheel ATV Adventure